Lemon & Lavender | Fragrance Oil
Get 15% off this product when you sign up to our Exclusive Savings Programme.
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free worldwide shipping
Lemon & Lavender Fragrance: When combined, these elements create a fragrance that is both bright and complex. Lemon & Lavender is a lively and invigorating scent with a refreshing citrusy start, followed by the soothing presence of lavender and the invigorating coolness of eucalyptus. The green and fruity nuances, along with the addition of tomato leaf, lime, and spices, make it a multi-dimensional and captivating scent that can be used in a variety of scented products, such as candles and wax melts. Similar to the scent by the popular high street.
- TOP NOTES: Lemon, Lavender & Eucalyptus
- MID NOTES: Green & fruity
- BASE NOTES: Tomato Leaf, Lime & Spices
- Pop a couple of drops into your air diffuser and let the diffusers do the hard work. Sit back, relax with your love and enjoy the aroma!
- Premium Fragrance Oils contain fine fragrances. All oil is proudly poured in Audley!
- Fragrance oil is not meant for topical use or for use undiluted. Contains fragrance allergens.
- USE: Combine with water to use with your favourite T & J Scents Ultrasonic Diffuser or use on its own with one of our porcelain diffusers for a safe, flame-free home fragrance.
Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes skin irritation. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin or eyes irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains: CITRAL, L-LIMONENE, TETRAHYDROLINALOOL. May produce an allergic reaction.